Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name and I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My incredible partner JP and my wonderful Dad Henry are also part of our family. Many people recognize me as @annephung on Instagram which is where I share my journey - from the ups to the downs. The year 1990 was the time I emigrated to America along with my family, including my brothers and parents when I turned one-and-half. If it wasn't for my parents' devotion to dedication and hard work and sacrifice, I wouldn't be here sharing my life. To give them a chance at a more prospering future, I aimed on achieving success and put in the effort to achieve it. My life was set out: I would attend university, find an employment in a company, marry and buy an apartment. Though I believed that this was the definition of the ideal life, reality had other strategies. The year was 2013, and I found that I hated being in my company job. The status and the money didn't inspire me. I thought I was wasting time for a paycheck. My love of fitness and my passion for socializing with people helped me discover my dream job as a personal trainer. I began my business in 2014. It is my seventh anniversary this year. There are a few Asian women working in this industry. In order to be an innovator in my industry and to provide high-quality coaching and assist others in achieving a happier and healthier life by establishing a life that is tailored to their specific needs and to reach their goals. I also strive to empower people to pursue their dreams and do anything and everything they want to do in their life. When my business was taking the air, I lost my mother. The loss of my mother is hardest of everything. She fought a long and arduous struggle with scleroderma, and is resting in Heaven as well as with me in my thoughts and heart at all times. There is a lot we can learn from life, even though we may not be able to recognize it right now. Many ways, my mother's passing has changed my life. It is my belief that she gave me another opportunity to live through her demise. On Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. It was now time to go on to her next chapter and for me to have the chance to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. The thing I'm feeling now at the age of 30 is a sense of awe and vitality. It's as if that I'm living my life, instead of just being. My experiences are shared with me so that I may talk about my experience and words. It will allow you to feel secure knowing that you're not the only one. You're capable of achieving anything you want and more. Therapy is essential as is regular. The health of a person is the most important riches. It is my prayer that you live life to your best and never have regrets when it comes to the final hours of your life. Death is our only assurance in this our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christina Milian and Courteney Cox

Miranda-Hart

Annasophia Robb measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size